Our complete list of web design services defined
If some of the services we offer are unfamiliar terms to you, this page will outline them in more detail. If, after reading the descriptions, you are still unsure, please contact us so we can clarify it for you, and see if we can help you with your specific business need.
- Banner Advertising: Concepting to creation of standard and uniquely sized digital banner advertisements for the web.
- Blog Development: From the creation of a simple blog site that you maintain in-house, to regular content updates for an existing blog.
- Branding & Marketing Consultation: Development of equity guides, helping define what your company’s branding is, consulting on marketing opportunities and where to advertise, recommendations on how to present yourself to your potential clients.
- Content Management: Helping you manage workflow throughout your business, and the efficient retrieval and storage of important data.
- Email Marketing: Creation of email distribution lists based on current customers or potential customers, concepting to creation of standard or unique email marketing newsletters or correspondences.
- Flash Development: Creation of banners or web sites using Flash technology to add animation, motion graphics, games, and interactivity to the web experience.
- Identity (logo) Design: Concepting to creation of new or refreshed company logos.
- Illustration: From freehand design and artwork to digital image creation.
- Print Advertising: Concepting to creation of newsletters, press releases, newspaper advertisements, postcard, direct mail, FSI’s, and many more!
- Print & Digital Annual Reports: From tracking information we can implement onto your website to organizing and analyzing information you’ve already been compiling, we can create reports that outline strengths and weaknesses of your website based on viewership, seasonality, and numerous other factors.
- Public Relations: Maintaining the functions of communication such as community relations, crisis management, customer relations, employee relations, government affairs, industry relations, investor relations, media relations, mediation, publicity, speech-writing, and visitor relations.
- Search Engine Optimization: Optimizing your web site to maximize the quality and quantity of visitors to the site from search engines.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy: Concepting to creation of content that attracts attention, generates online conversations, and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. Read More »
- Tradeshow Booth Design: Designing the look and feel for your tradeshow booth that represents the images and branding of your company.
- Video: Editing existing video, web-specific video creation, scriptwriting for commercials or longer form, video conversion to different formats, video compression, video to DVD conversion for playback or archival purposes.
- Web design: From the creation of a website from scratch to giving outdated websites a new look and feel, our web design services provide the full spectrum. As a part of the design process, we can also incorporate new technologies into existing websites while maintaining an existing look and feel.